<$BlogRSDUrl$>

14.2.06

st Valentine's day problem. 


buzz it!

 

Comments:
"If you love something,
set it free,
and if it doesn't come back,
hunt someone else down and kill him".

Υπόκλισις, μετά γελώτων.
 
Μη μασάτε Kuk.
You can be a star. ;-)
 
Haiku μετά μουσικής.

Μάλλον δεν είπες
σ'αγαπώ, βρε κουτό!
Τό χες μυστικό;

 
"To the one true god above,
Here is my prayer,
There are two people here,
And I want you to kill them.

Hers, you can go quitely by disease or a blow,
To the base of her neck where her necklaces close,
Where her garments come together,
Where I used to lay my face,
That's where you ought to kill her,
In that particular place.

Him, just fuckin' kill him,
I don't care if he hurts,
Yes, I do, I want him to,
Fuckin' kill him but first,
Make him cry like a woman,
Let him hold out hope that someone or other might come,
Then fuckin' kill him, amen."

Shellac, A Prayer to God
 
murderous humour makes the world go round!
 
No solution to the problem yet ?
 
o brother where art thou?
did you make it look like an accident, then? i'm assuming you did, as i didn't catch any crimes of passion on the news...
 
Μιραντολίνα, γελάσαμε μαζί. Mindstripper, you make me a star. Ελένη, μερσί για το άσμα. Τι θα ήταν η ζωή χωρίς μυστικά; Thrass, thanks for the shellac man. Landlord 45, Exploding boy, I came back from the grave.
 
Δημοσίευση σχολίου

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?